The apparent benefit of outsourcing financial plans for most advisors is that they can allocate their own time to their core expertise and not carry and maintain the high cost of having an experienced CFP® on staff full-time.
An advisor can add capacity and expertise without adding costly overhead. Jacque LeFore is available on-demand and is flexible, punctual, and generally available with a one to two-week lead time.
In addition, the advisor does not have to choose and maintain planning software or spend time training staff on the software. They save time by not having to analyze new software versions or spend time with help desks on technical assistance.
- Customized output
- Add expertise without the fixed overhead
- Flexible scheduling
- Detailed data analysis, including annual cash flow and tax projections
- Off-line planning summary and worksheets for items such as business and investment property proforma.
- Depth of knowledge in a broad array of areas such as personal and entity taxation, distribution strategies, and executive benefits, including deferred compensation and stock options/restricted stock
- Webinars are cost-effective and allow clients and advisors to be in multiple locations
- Eliminate software updates, maintenance, and training costs